- 2 Cups - Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup - Lentils (cooked cooled & rinsed) or you can use canned if time isn't on your side
- 2 Medium beetroot whole - cut into quarters
- 1 x 400-500g Beef - Quick pan fried
- 2 Tbsp - Balsamic dressing
- Little Olive oil
- On a bowl, toss all ingredients together and set aside.
- Make the dressing (Balsamic & Olive Oil) and mix this with the salad
- Serve with sliced beef strips on top.
Note: you can add other ingredients that you want or have at home. I have added avocado and other times I've made it with roasted kumara & pumpkin.
This recipe is super easy when you need to have dinner on the table in 30mins.